- In one God, the Creator of all things, who reveals Himself as Father, Son and Spirit.
- In Jesus Christ, who is both fully God and fully man, who became like us to bring about our salvation.
- In the Holy Spirit, who is active in the world today, bringing us to salvation.
- The Bible is the Holy Word of God, giving us all we need to know about how to be saved and live a holy life.
- We are all sinners by both nature and act and need God’s forgiveness and cleansing.
- Jesus Christ died on the cross, and trusting in His death, burial and resurrection, we can be restored to a right relationship with God.
- That God has enabled us to turn to Him from sin but that He has not forced us to do so.
- Each person must repent, turn away from their sins, and trust Christ to forgive their sins.
- When we turn from sin and trust in Christ, our sins are completely forgiven, and we are born anew, becoming part of the family of God.
- In the new birth of believers, whereby, through the gracious work of God, the moral nature of the repentant believer is given a new spiritual life, capable of faith, love, and obedience.
- In the Church, the community of faith, those who confess Jesus Christ as Lord, the covenant people of God made new in Christ. We believe in baptism and encourage people to be baptized as Christians.
- In the Lord’s Supper as a means of God’s grace.
- God can and does heal. We also believe God can work through medical science.
- Jesus is coming again.
- In the resurrection of the dead, that the bodies of the just and the unjust will be raised to life and united with their spirits in eternal life or death. We believe this personal choice is given to all people.
“Come grow with us” John 15:16